Use your own domain name,
and customise your shop to reflect your brand.
Customers can buy from anywhere
Our responsive templates allow your customers
to buy from any device, anywhere.
Manage your store with our web application
Manage stock, run promotions, create vouchers,
draw reports and lots more.
Keep selling from Bricks and Mortar
Use Shopstar POS to create the possibility of a larger,
wider, more responsive customer base anywhere, anytime.
Shopstar provides logistics solutions
We negotiate shipping rates on behalf
of all our clients to provide good logistics solutions.
Social Media Verification
Know exactly who your customers are, and let them know who you are.
Endorsement and Reviews
Credible reviews and real-life endorsements build trust with customers.
Simple Pricing. Standard Features.
We don't believe in gating features. All features for everyone!
The little guy
up to 25 products
The popular guy
up to 100 products
The big guy
up to 200 products
The really big Guy
The POS literally changed how I did Kamers and made it possible for me to leave the stand in the hands of the girls who helped me. It is a brilliant solution!
Terms and Conditions.
For the purpose of this agreement, Shopstar is a product developed and owned by Shopstar PTY LTD (Reg Nr 2014/192666/07).
By signing up with Shopstar you agree to the following terms of service. These terms may be updated from time to time, so we advise you to check back to ensure that changes do not impact you.
Terms of Service.
- To activate your service you will need to supply your full name, physical address and any other required fields.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Shopstar does not have access to your password. All passwords are encrypted.
- You are responsible for all the content (text, images) you upload.
- You will not upload any illegal material.
- You will not attempt to upload any malicious code (viruses, worms).
- We reserve the right to deactivate or delete your account for any reason at any time.
- We take no responsibility of the success or not of you using Shopstar. You use the service at your own risk. The service is offered as is.
- Shopstar does not save any credit card details, these are stored at 3rd party partners.
- Shopstar implements external payment gateways. We cannot take responsibilty of any errors which may occur whilst using these 3rd party services.
- Shopstar will under no circumstances be liable for any loss or damage you may have using the Shopstar service.
- SUPPORT queries will be managed through the provided support channels.
- Shopstar belongs to Shopstar PTY LTD, content you upload belongs to you, if you wish to remove content from our servers you need to delete your account.
- All Shopstar Design Presets (themes) are available to all Shopstar shops.
- Shopstar makes use of a pre-paid payment method. You will need to pre-purchase credits called to keep your shop online. Should your credits run out, your shop will go offline.
- Under no circumstances will Shopstar refund ZAR for pre-purchased credits.
- Client may cancel at any time, by sending a cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may change these terms from time to time, it is your responsibility to keep up with these changes.
- Shopstar is owned by Shopstar PTY LTD (Reg Nr 2014/192666/07).
- Shopstar may collect personal information such as your name, address, banking details or credit card details. This information is only used to render our services to you, and will not be shared with others unless it is required to render this service. An example of such is to share information with a third party vendor such as the payment gateway.
- We may have to disclose personal information should this be required by a court order.
- Sensitive information is stored in an encrypted format, and although we do everything to keep this information secure, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- These Privacy Terms may be changed from time to time, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with them.